![]() |
| The Ohio Union-- Filled with Buckeyes! |
Here's the history: It's the place where Joe and I met our freshman year of college. It's the place where Buckeyes come together to dance for a wonderful cause. It's the place where kids with cancer can come be rock stars. It's a place where miracles truly happen.
I spent most of my college career putting sweat, time, and tears into this organization. I was a dancer, then a morale captain, then a director of recruitment, and finally the vice president of the organization my senior year. Joe spent every year coming out, and bringing many others with him, to support me and all that our organization accomplished.
| VP and President Reunited! |
| Joe and the SigEp Team! |
I feel like there's really no good way to describe BuckeyeThon. It's an experience. So the best way I think I can do this is pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Enjoy!
| Miracle Kids Band: Two 12 year old kids rockin out! |
| The Fanny Pack. It's a BuckeyeThon tradition for Blake. |
Last year we raised over $454,000. Guess what we raised this year:

Awesome. Just awesome. Thank you to all of our family and friends who have donated to this cause and supported us through all that we're involved in. Just look and you'll see what miracles you've created for these kids. I'll leave you all with this:
| Blake with Avalon (center) and her sister, Aurora (right). |
Miss and love you all!
Blake and Joe


No comments:
Post a Comment